If you are staying overnight, here are a few things you will need to know to make your stay more comfortable.
Camper Roommate Information
- In the registration process, you had the option to enter a roommate request.
- We will make every effort to honor all roommate requests, but we cannot guarantee that all will be met. In the instance that a camper has requested more than one roommate or multiple campers all request the same roommate, we will make the selection.
- Coach Ford will carefully place roommates together by age and camp attending if your camper does not have a roommate.
Will my child be supervised at the dorm?
- Yes! Every camper is assigned to a dorm counselor.
- Campers are required to be in their room by 10:30pm.
- Our dorm staff will do bed checks every night at 10:15pm.
- We are very serious about the safety of your child. UWRF Resident Life and Campus Security also provide additional security staff that monitors the premises 24 hours/day.
What should I plan to bring as an overnight camper?
- Overnight Campers must bring your own linens, pillow, blanket, towels and toiletries
- Appropriate volleyball/workout clothes, i.e. t-shirts, shorts, kneepads, socks, tennis shoes
- Fan, water bottle, and money for camp store and snacks
What if I lose my Housing/Dining card?
- Each camper is given a swipe card that serves as an access key to their dorm and meal card registration.
- There is a $25 fee for a lost card.
- If a camper loses either of these items, please notify the camp director or court coach immediately. The fee to replace a lost key or meal band can be paid to the camp director. If the camper does not have the money to pay the fee, it will be billed to the parents.
- The residence halls will be locked throughout your stay.
- Staff members will be staying in the dorm in the case that any camper would need assistance.
- A camp administrator and athletic trainer will also be available at all times should a camper need emergency assistance.
- We will not be responsible for lost or missing items.
- If there is any damage to dorm rooms, it will be assessed at check out and paid for by the responsible party.